About Our Church Pew Parts and Pew Repairs Services
If you need replacement church pew parts or if you’re looking for pew repair specialists, look no further!
From broken support legs and missing communion cup holders to cracked solid oak seats and backs, no issue is to big or small for McPhail Church Services. Due to our vast experience in working with used church furniture from every manufacturer in North America, we have seen and fixed it all. From tears in your pew padding to broken church pew parts, let us know and we will develop a pew repair solution to fix the problem.
A common problem that many churches face is their pew ends coming loose from the floor, this is not only aggravating, but reduces the stability of the rest of the pew, and can be dangerous. We provide anchoring solutions to fit any need.
Church Furniture Code Compliance
Also many older sanctuaries were not built with the new fire and handicap codes in mind, we can cut pews to length to meet this need.
All of these services are also included with our pew upholstery and church pew restoration services. Ordering pew parts and pew repairs services are affordable alternatives to new pews and will allow you to keep the seating that your congregation has grown to love.
If we can’t ship it, we’ll DELIVER IT!
The pews are a part of the history and heritage of the church. They are also one of the main focal points for visitors and parishioners. Unfortunately, the pews have begun to show their age, and parts of them are starting to break down. In order to preserve the pews and keep them in good repair, McPhail Church Services offers church pew parts and repairs.
McPhail Church Services is a company that specializes in the repair and restoration of church pews. We have a team of experienced craftsmen who are familiar with all aspects of pew repair. In addition to repairing damaged pews, we can also replace missing or damaged parts.
One of the most common problems with church pews is that they become loose over time. This can be due to normal wear and tear, or it can be caused by changes in temperature or humidity. When pews become loose, they can creak and make noise, which can be distracting during church services. Loose pews can also be dangerous, as they can tip over if someone leans on them.
McPhail Church Services can tighten loose pews and make sure that they are safe and secure. We can also repair any damage that has been done to the pews, such as scratches, dents, or gouges.
Another common problem with church pews is that the finish begins to wear off over time. This can be caused by sun damage, moisture, or simply age. When the finish on a pew wears off, it can make the wood look dull and lifeless.
McPhail Church Services can refinish church pews and restore them to their original beauty. We use high-quality stains and finishes that will protect the pews from future damage. From start to finish, the entire process usually takes about two weeks.
Why Do You Need to Repair or Replace Your Church Pew?
When you walk into your church, the first thing you notice is the pews. Pews are an important part of any church, and if they’re not in good condition, it can make worshipers feel uncomfortable. Here are some signs that you need to repair or replace your church pews:
- The wood is cracked or splintered. It’s not uncommon for pews to suffer wear and tear over time. If the wood is cracked or splintered, it’s important to have it repaired so that worshipers don’t get hurt. And, if the damage is extensive, it may be time to replace the pews entirely.
- The fabric is ripped or stained. If the fabric on your pews is ripped or stained, it’s likely that worshipers will be uncomfortable sitting in them. It’s important to have the fabric repaired or replaced so that everyone can feel comfortable in the church.
- The pews are wobbly. If the pews are wobbly, it’s a safety hazard. Worshipers could get injured if they’re sitting in a pew that collapses. It’s important to have the pews repaired so that they’re sturdy and safe.
- The finish is peeling. If the finish on the pews is peeling, it makes the church look shabby. It’s important to have the pews refinished so that they look their best. With a fresh coat of paint or stain, the pews will look like new.
- The pews are too narrow. If the pews are too narrow, worshipers will be uncomfortable. It’s important to have the pews repaired or replaced so that they’re the right size for everyone. And, if the pews are too narrow, it may be time to replace them entirely.
- The pews are too short. If the pews are too short, worshipers will have to sit with their legs dangling. It’s important to have the pews repaired or replaced so that they’re the right size for everyone. And, if the pews are too short, it may be time to replace them entirely.
- The pews are in disrepair. If the pews are in disrepair, it makes the church look neglected. It’s important to have the pews repaired so that they’re in good condition. And, if the damage is extensive, it may be time to replace the pews entirely.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to have the pews repaired or replaced. With new pews, your church will be more comfortable and inviting for worshipers. And, with a fresh coat of paint or stain, the pews will look like new.
Why It’s Important to Get Your Church Pew Repaired?
When it comes to your church, first impressions matter. Your pews are often one of the first things that visitors will see when they enter your sanctuary. If they’re in disrepair, it can give the wrong impression about your church. Here are some reasons why it’s important to get your church pews repaired:
- Pews are an important part of the church’s appearance. If your pews are old and worn, it can make your church look neglected. First impressions are important, and you want your church to look its best. Getting your pews repaired will enhance the appearance of your church and make it more inviting to newcomers.
- Pews represent the church’s values. Your pews send a message to your congregation about what your church values. If you value comfort and beauty, then you’ll want to make sure your pews are comfortable and attractive. If you value tradition, then you’ll want to keep your pews in good condition so they can be passed down to future generations.
- Pews are a source of pride for members. Your church members take pride in their church, and they want it to look its best. When pews are old and worn, it can make members feel like their church is not being well-cared for. Getting your pews repaired will show your members that you take pride in your church and that you’re committed to its appearance.
- Pews are a reflection of your community. Your church is a reflection of your community, and you want it to be a positive reflection. If your pews are in poor condition, it can make your community look bad. Getting your pews repaired will show your community that you’re committed to keeping your church looking its best.
- Pews are a source of income for the church. If your church rents out its space for weddings or other events, pews are a source of income. If your pews are in poor condition, it can make your church look unprofessional and discourage people from renting your space. Getting your pews repaired will make your church more attractive to potential renters and help you generate income for the church.
Repairing your church pews is important for many reasons. If you’re thinking about getting your pews repaired, contact a church furniture specialist today.
Contact Us Today for a Free Quote!
If you would like to learn more about our church pew parts and repairs, please contact us today for a free quote. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you find the perfect solution for your church. Call us toll-free at 910-322-5673. We look forward to hearing from you!