Church pews see a lot of wear and tear. Over time, the wood can become scuffed, scratched, or faded. And if your church pews are starting to look a bit tired, you may be considering refinishing them. In fact, refinishing your church pews is a great way to give them a new lease on life. And it doesn’t have to be a difficult or expensive process.
Refinishing church pews is a big job, but it’s one that we at McPhail Church Services, Inc. are more than up for. We have years of experience in refinishing all types of wood furniture, and we will work diligently to restore your pews to their former glory.
We understand that church pews are more than just pieces of furniture; they’re an important part of your church’s history and identity. That’s why we take the time to carefully sand, stain, and finish each pew by hand. We’ll make sure that your pews look beautiful and that they’re protected against future wear and tear.
How Our Church Pew Refinishing Can Benefit Your Church?
There are many benefits to refinishing your church pews, including:
- Restoring the beauty of your church: If your pews are looking a bit worn, refinishing them can help restore their beauty. And if your church is in need of a makeover, refinishing the pews is a great place to start.
- Protecting your investment: Church pews can be expensive, and you want to protect your investment. Refinishing will help extend the life of your pews and keep them looking their best for years to come.
- Making your pews more comfortable: Over time, the finish on church pews can become worn and uncomfortable. Refinishing will remove the old finish and give your pews a fresh, new look.
- Enhancing the value of your church: Refinishing your pews can also increase the value of your church. If you’re thinking of selling your church, or if you’re just looking to increase its value, refinishing the pews is a great way to do it.
When to Get Your Church Pews Refinished?
There’s no set time frame for refinishing church pews. However, it’s generally a good idea to refinish them every few years to keep them looking their best. If your pews are:
- Scuffed, scratched, or faded: If your pews are starting to show signs of wear and tear, it’s time to refinish them. And if you’re not happy with the way they look, refinishing is a great way to give them a fresh, new look.
- Worn or uncomfortable: If the finish on your pews is starting to wear down, or if they’re becoming uncomfortable to sit on, it’s time to refinish them. Refinishing will remove the old finish and give your pews a fresh, new look.
- In need of repair: If your pews are in need of repairs, such as replacing damaged boards or sanding down rough edges, it’s time to refinish them. Refinishing will help extend the life of your pews and keep them looking their best for years to come.
- Moving to a new location: If you’re moving your church to a new location, it’s a good idea to refinish your pews. Refinishing will help protect them from damage during the move and give them a fresh, new look in your new church.
What to Consider Before Refinishing Your Church Pews?
There are a few things to consider before refinishing your church pews, including:
- The type of wood: Church pews are typically made of oak, mahogany, or cherry. Each type of wood has its own unique grain and color, so it’s important to choose a finish that will complement the wood.
- The color of the stain: Church pews are typically stained in a dark color, such as walnut or mahogany. If you’re considering a different color, make sure it’s one that will complement the wood and the overall look of your church.
- The type of finish: There are many types of finishes available, including lacquer, shellac, and varnish. It’s important to choose a finish that will protect the pews from wear and tear and that will make them easy to clean.
- The cost: Refinishing church pews can be expensive, so it’s important to get an estimate from a qualified professional before you begin.
Why Choose Us?
McPhail Church Services, Inc has been refinishing church pews for over 50 years. We’re a family-owned business, and we take pride in our work. We use only the highest quality materials, and we guarantee our workmanship.
Some of the reasons to choose us include:
- Our experience: We’ve been refinishing church pews for over 50 years, so we know what we’re doing.
- Our quality: We use only the highest quality materials, and we guarantee our workmanship.
- Our price: We’re competitively priced, and we offer discounts for churches that need multiple pews refinished.
- Our service: We’re a family-owned business, and we take pride in our work. We’re here to help you, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re happy with the results.
Contact Us Today!
If you’re ready to refinish your church pews, we’re here to help. Contact us today to get started. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a free estimate. And, we’ll work with you to find a time that’s convenient for you. We know your time is valuable, and we’ll do everything we can to make the process as smooth and easy as possible. Thanks for considering us!s